Welcome to Han Hyo Joo World's

We always update news from Han Hyo Joo,acctualy our focus with Hyo Joo New Pictures
we don't write a lot Article on this site , Join with us and always come to this Blog.
Bookmark this site, Hold Ctrl + Klik D . for instan and fast access.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Han Hyo Joo Update Me2Day August 13 , 2012


Han Hyo Joo Shows Off Her Pretty Look In An Operating Gown
Actress Han Hyo Joo recently became a doctor in an operating gown.

On August 14, Han uploaded a picture of herself on her me2day account with the comment, “I’ll soon be finished with the shooting of the film Love 911. I was so much in love with his film that I’m now so sad to let my character Mi Soo go. I hope people love this film as much as I did.”

In the picture, Han is staring at the camera in an operating gown. She took the picture very closely, but her skin is still very clean.

People responded: “I want to watch the film.” “Han Hyo Joo looks nice in the operating gown.” “Han Hyo Joo is so pretty.” “Her skin is really clean.”

In the new film Love 911, Han plays the role of a doctor named Mi Soo, working with Go Soo. It will be released at the end of this year.

Article: Korea.com


No comments:

Post a Comment