Welcome to Han Hyo Joo World's

We always update news from Han Hyo Joo,acctualy our focus with Hyo Joo New Pictures
we don't write a lot Article on this site , Join with us and always come to this Blog.
Bookmark this site, Hold Ctrl + Klik D . for instan and fast access.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Han Hyo Joo Me2Day Update April 8. 2012


HHJ Me2Day Update April 8. 2012 [ Already Delete]


일요일 오후. 오랫만에 집에서 그림그리기. 커피한잔. 벌써 만개한 집앞 목련꽃. 날은추워도 봄인가봅니다. 여러분은 주말오후 잘보내고 계신가요? 곧만나요.^^

【translation】
In Sunday afternoon, in my home, which I haven't gone back for a long time, I drew a picture and had a cup of coffee. Some of the magnolia at the door is blooming. It is cold, though, I still feel a little spring. Do everyone have a nice afternoon in the weekend? We'll meet each other very soon. ^ ^

(p.s.)Hyo Joo has already delete this article! Therefore, you cannot find it on her me2day!



HHJ Update Me2Day April 8. 2012

4.11 투표하고 만나요 우리!(⌒▽⌒)


Han Hyo Joo Official Me2day
http://me2day.net/agneshyo

No comments:

Post a Comment