Welcome to Han Hyo Joo World's

We always update news from Han Hyo Joo,acctualy our focus with Hyo Joo New Pictures
we don't write a lot Article on this site , Join with us and always come to this Blog.
Bookmark this site, Hold Ctrl + Klik D . for instan and fast access.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Han Hyo Joo me2day [march 13.2012]


" 많은분들이 걱정해주신 덕분에 무시히 히말라야 잘다녀왔습니다. 생각보다 너무나 건강한 저에 깜짝 놀랐다는^^ 뜨는 해에 무수히많은 별들에게 소원도 빌고 아름다운 산들을 마음에 담고 더욱 건강해져서 돌아왔습니다. 돈워리 어바웃미!^^ 아! 그리고 저게 블랙야크래요!!!^^ "

Han Hyo Joo says, “I have been to the Himalayas”

Actress Han Hyo Joo recently returned to Korea from the Himalayas.

On March 13, Han posted a note on her me2day account, “Thanks to many people who worried about me, I arrived in Korea safely after shooting a commercial in the Himalayas.”

She also uploaded a picture with the comment, “I was surprised at myself for being very healthy. I wished upon the sun and stars and I also became healthier after enjoying the beautiful mountains. Don’t worry about me! Ahh, they are black yaks.”

Han went to the Himalayas to shoot a commercial and stayed there for 8 days. She drew a lot of attention by wearing the same clothes with Cho In Sung, who shot a commercial with her.

People responded: “I worried about you a lot. I’m glad you are back safely.” “My goddess is finally arrived in Korea.” “Your message even gives me energy.”


No comments:

Post a Comment