Welcome to Han Hyo Joo World's

We always update news from Han Hyo Joo,acctualy our focus with Hyo Joo New Pictures
we don't write a lot Article on this site , Join with us and always come to this Blog.
Bookmark this site, Hold Ctrl + Klik D . for instan and fast access.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hyo Joo's birthday message


Hyo Joo's birthday message 
Receiving so many gifts and loved by so many people, I appreciate a lot and feel so happy.
I might save the country last ancestor about ten times so that so that I could receive many people's love.^^

Thank you for preparing my presents from the bottom of your heart.
How did prepare them?
I may have my own enterprise with them! Ha ha ha ha...

On the other hand, I've heard that fans were get together and did charity.
Upon hearing the news, I felt really really happy.
It's cold, but with fans like all of you I feel warm and happy.

Again, I wanna say thank you to all of you.
I will make more effort to become a better actress, han hyo joo.
Thank you everyone!
I'll never forget. I'll make effort on acting this year,too.^^

[cr] : Yi Ting Wang@韓孝珠 한효주Han Hyo Joo--粉絲社團+Baidu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BH entertainment's message :
Hyo Joo and BH Entertainment have discussed and made conclusions: Compared to everyone gathered funds to give gifts to Hyo Joo, might as well come together to do more meaningful things, that is to help poor people.
So, on Hyo Joo's birthday next year she and fans together to do charitable activities. The preparatory work will be start in the end of the year.

[cr] : 影羽相随@Baidu+Daumcafe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy Paste from Soompi
--------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment