Welcome to Han Hyo Joo World's

We always update news from Han Hyo Joo,acctualy our focus with Hyo Joo New Pictures
we don't write a lot Article on this site , Join with us and always come to this Blog.
Bookmark this site, Hold Ctrl + Klik D . for instan and fast access.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Han Hyo Joo - From Hero Festival (Jaejoong Q & A):

From Hero Festival (Jaejoong Q & A):

:: Among the actresses that you have worked with, who is the most memorable?

- Hyojoo, Juri-chan, Gangjjang, Wang Jihye-kun. How can I choose?

Actually, I talked with Hyojoo on the phone before. We called to see how the other was doing.

She said, “Oppa did well in Protect the Boss recently. But why didn’t you try that hard when you were acting with me?”

So I said, “Hyojoo yah, let’s act with oppa again next time.”

When I filmed for Heaven Postman, I really came to the filming set without well learning my lines. Because I started acting without proper preparations, it would have been very difficult for Hyojoo.

Therefore, maybe I can’t act with Hyojoo again in the future..
(T/N: which means Hyojoo might not want to act with him again)



Source: http://twtkr.olleh.com/view.php?long_id=LtnnC

No comments:

Post a Comment